Friday, December 10, 2010

Ode to Mystic Politics

To explain the mystery as to how I got involved with the creator of this project confounds me.  An accident?  or a willful act of Satan?  I don't know, I don't care anymore.  This blog is an effort to explain myself, my way, without getting deleted, blocked or having my comments cuffed and gagged and taken away to Internet heaven.

I am one of the many fans of this website.  So why does it matter what I say?

I got my own write up today as the "Slighted fan" who thinks that his friends would not appreciate psychology?  No, no, no.  I said  I think it's irrelevant, and that I think his friends would not agree with me.  I understood that there would be a huge chance that I maybe alone on this one.  I am not a slighted fan, I am a fan.  I think you're doing a wonderful job.   I like being challenged to find out something new.   Travel is something I love, whether it be to a different country, or down a new pathway to knowledge.  I just don't get YOU.

I don't really believe everything that's put in front of me.  There's much information to suggest that we've been spoon feed the wrong ideas from the time of birth through the medical system,social conditioning, media,cultural conditioning, religion, politics, the legal system, education systems , the foods we eat and the water we drink.  I've seen cultural information being twisted for some illogical reason, and there are many examples of this. Someone made something up,  it is tattooed into our collective sub-conscious, and now we all believe it.  Baaaaaa!!

I believe in life and what it gives me through experience.  I don't believe in some academic who's intentions could be misleading.  Is it so wrong that I am not interested how I learn? but more so, about what I learn and that I learn?  I'm not a one-sided being, I'm multi-faceted, and that psycho babble puts me in a two dimensional box.  If everyone believed that they were merely a series of neurological pathways doing things by rote then we'd all be fucked.

That's basically all I have to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment