Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Love card video diary - Soul coaching cards



I bought these cards a year ago.  I thought they were fruity and peppy.  I felt I had outgrown them, that was until I decided to do the video diary project.  That is when the fun began.  Each card, each day reflected the theme of the card.  I felt I was participating in a game, in which each roll of the dice would lead me to a new experience.  I can't say that I have learnt anything profound, but I understand a few concepts a lot deeper.  It has been a journey, and I am grateful.


I found a deck of cards in my bag and decided to make a video review of each card that I selected at random. I haven't posted any of my findings, however I found that once I committed to it, each card influenced my day. Since this post is about love, I thought...why not. Instead of making a video diary I decided to write about it.


The love card


On the 16 June 2011 a Lunar eclipse occurred.  With it I noticed strange happenings, particularly in the relationship realm.  http://astroblogger.blogspot.com/2011/06/total-lunar-eclipse-morning-June-16.html


Relationships are also under the spotlight, particularly the relationship we have with the self. It is a time of emergence, decisions, beginnings and endings, or new engagement.
As above, so below. The energies of the celestial bodies have a large energetic effect upon us. Waves of energy caused by the relative movements of the celestial bodies affect our mental and emotional functioning has been a lunar eclipse... an excerpt by Shakti Durga


It seemed uncanny to me that during the week in which these things should conspire, I would randomly choose the Love card? On the front is a picture of a male and a female surrounded by a heart in an embrace.  Hmmm?  The masculine and feminine uniting perhaps?  I have lost the booklet that goes with these cards, so I don't have the meaning of them, but I was hoping that my own experience would suffice and that it would lead me to the gist of the situation.


So here is what happened.  During the Lunar eclipse I was on the playful card.  Lots of fun times during that one.  I transitioned into the Love card. Sometimes I am reluctant to talk about my life because some of the happenings are rather extraordinary.  So here is the excerpt from my video journal.  I wanted to maintain the organic integrity of the video clip so although it is a mosh pit of messiness, it is how it happened on the morning.  I included the first 45 seconds of inaudibility so the viewer could get a good look at the Card in question.  If you want to by-pass me sounding like a record on slow jam.  45 seconds in is good.




I am still on speaking terms with the person in question. 


The love card and its suspected energies with the added force of the lunar eclipse


"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
--Oliver Wendell Holmes

I've seen things, that maybe I didn't want to see.  It is unfortunate that I made a plan and decided what I wanted to do with my life.  Then I meet alot of someones who are really interested in me.  This happens when I have little time for something, the volume gets turned up somewhat.  I have put my own interests on the back burner and am unwilling to continue with this practice.  I am grateful for the lessons in my life in which I have given emotionally, mentally, physically, spiritually or financially at the expense of my own development.  I no longer feel the need to do this anymore.  
 

There is no way to describe what a warrior should do other than adhere to the way of the warrior.  To die with your intention unrealised is to die uselessly - Unknown

The cards energies were spread out across the board.  I have been surrounded by lovey dovey couples, found out that one of my greatest challenges was also my strongest ally.  I have witnessed the strength of true friendship.  I have been annoyed and pushed to the edge of my boundaries.  There has been a lot of things.  But for this one I saw myself as I am.  I saw how my old relationships served me and how I related to others.  I became more grateful.  I thought some of them were neglectful, but in actual fact, they allowed me the freedom to pursue my own interests unhindered by demands. This is really good if you are unwilling to share your thinking/dreaming/doing time constantly.  I enjoy trivial relationships which offer the most potential of going nowhere.  In this way I'm not bound to them, sort of like casual employment; I get paid at a higher rate, don't enjoy the benefits of a full-time position, but can basically come and go as I please.  I am amazed by my brazen genius.  Most of my time these days is taken up by the things that I actually want to do. People often say that I should think about others.  I do, but I know that if they have a brain they are also capable of thinking for themselves and don’t need my input.  In fact it is most beneficial for brain exercise and gives me more time to pursue more interesting topics.   

Although I have lamented in the past over situations, I realise now, that I needed them to afford my lifestyle.  My nature designed this so I could exist.  I now have the ability to change it, if I choose.  But now I find it difficult to complain because I know that it has served my highest purpose. 

The new card that I pulled this morning was Success.  I am looking forward to see what energies this card brings. It's funny how I associate words with songs.  I think of this song when I think of that word.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8b7OUZhK7s























No comments:

Post a Comment